Cosmetic acupuncture is the safe and natural way to youthful skin and facial rejuvenation without going under the knife or the use of toxins and harmful chemicals. Results are generally long-lasting, as we work on the body’s own ability to restore, revitalise and regenerate.
Fine, smooth needles are inserted into specific points on the face to gently restore and tighten the muscles of facial expression, filling out fine lines and smoothing wrinkles. Treatment encourages the body’s ability to produce collagen and elastin, improving skin’s appearance and texture. The face reflects what is happening internally in the body, so the treatments aims to bring you back into balance. Carla also focuses on your overall well-being, using acupuncture points on the body to produce a glow and radiance from within that will shine without.
Cosmetic acupuncture can be used to treat:
· Fine lines, creases and wrinkles
· Ageing Skin
· Inflammation and dark circles
· Acne and Scarring (icepick, boxcar, hypertrophic)
· Pigmentation and discolouration
· Sun Damage
· Tired, Dry, Dull skin
· Droopy eyes, sag and jowls
An individualised assessment and treatment includes:
· Ruri Face diagnosis
· Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis
· Body acupuncture
· Cosmetic + facial rejuvenation acupuncture
· Relaxing facial acupressure
· Facial massage + Oil treatment
· Treatment plan and take home advice
· Skin care regime for at home
If you have any further questions, please contact us. You can also enquire about our cosmetic acupuncture packages.